Friday, June 28, 2013

Chris Craddock Art Appreciation Blog Entry 1a.


June - 28 - 2013
Christopher Craddock
ARH 2000: Art Appreciation: Appreciation the Arts 
Professor Dorotha Lemeh
Word Count: 203

Blog entry # 1a
The Definition of   “What is Art”

1a.
Art is the endless and adverse possibilities of your imagination. The colors used, the shapes imagined, the attitude perceived, the beauty desired, and the roughness portrayed all help a person see what is art and was is art to themselves. Walking down a street or looking in the mirror, art surrounds us everyday. The colors in the sky, the trees and the flowers around us as we walk down a path or in the backyard of your home portray art and the emotional feelings they stand for. From the food I make at Dunkin Donuts and the models of stairs and homes I construct from balsa wood, I am always creating art; a piece of my personality in every aspect of my life. Art to me is the precision and ability to understand how to make a delicious sandwich or cut two pieces of wood so perfectly that their ends come together almost effortless. I see art as I see the world, vast and limitless. From colors that I can use in a painting to the way I organize the plants in my home garden, art and its limitless possibilities is a beautiful way in which I can display my personality to others.



No comments:

Post a Comment